[Counselor_Educ] FW: Hill Center Windows open again

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 24 16:57:58 EST 2012

Students,

You are causing problems for others on the third floor. Please see comments below. We will have to make significant to the program if this continues, particular to the times that students will be permitted to use the Hill Centers for labs. If the college moves toward requiring faculty supervision for students when they are in the Hill Center, it will limit the times that it can be used by students. If you want the option of using the rooms in the Hill Center during the evening hours, please respect the wishes of all others on the third floor and leave the windows closed. The cool air causes the heat to increase and the thermostat in the Hill Center controls much of the third floor heating.

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services