[Counselor_Educ] Request for Input for the CSI Winter Newsletter

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 1 16:24:16 EST 2012

Dear Faculty,  Staff, and Students
The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota is looking to highlight outstanding faculty, staff and students within the Patton College of Education in the Winter quarter edition of our CSI newsletter. We would like to recognize those who are presenting at conferences, or publishing, those who have won awards, and those you would like to recognize for their exceptional work in the counseling field. We are interested n accomplishments over the past six months.
            Please send any of these items for inclusion by February 8, 2012 to Amber Casey, Newsletter editor (amber.d.casey at gmail.com<mailto:amber.d.casey at gmail.com>)
Thanks!
Amber
1st Year Master's Student in Counseling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477