[Counselor_Educ] FW: looking for Tampa area therapists interested in private practice - as well as acupuncturists/massage, nutrition counselors, yoga instructor

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 27 14:13:17 EDT 2011

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services

E-mail: leinbaug at ohio.edu

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity over uniformity, and justice over all.