[Counselor_Educ] FW: 2011 NCRE/RSA/CSAVR Call For Papers-DEADLINE DATE JUNE 1st

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Wed May 11 13:10:18 EDT 2011

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services

E-mail: leinbaug at ohio.edu

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity over uniformity, and justice over all.