[Counselor_Educ] Alpha Chapter of CSI Executive Board for 2011-2012

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri May 6 15:11:45 EDT 2011

Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota Elections
Executive Board for 2011-2012

President: Natalie Williams
Vice President: Maggie Selander
Secretary: Carrie Luce
Treasurer: Tori Wood

Congratulations to our new Executive Board!

And a sincere thank you to all students who ran for office.
We are fortunate to have such a great group of students who are willing to come forward to serve CSI.
I hope you will all consider other roles in CSI - we need your energy and input!

Best wishes

Dr Bhat

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University , Athens , OH 45701
Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477