[Counselor_Educ] 2 School Counseling Openings

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 5 07:21:38 EDT 2011

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELOR
Learning Opportunities Center High School is seeking a full-time counselor. This is an alternative high school program operated by a non-profit organization. We work in partnership with Springfield City Schools and many Clark county schools to provide an accelerated high school program for students that are credit deficient. Any interested persons should send cover letter and resume to:

Learning Opportunities Center

Jennifer Shaffer, Principal

10 South Yellow Springs Street

Springfield, OH 45506

-----------------

SOUTHERN LOCAL SCHOOLS (Information from Sean Kelbley, graduate of our program)
We have an opening on our grant team at Southern for a social worker, grades 5-8...this is the job I had last year, and someone with an MEd in counseling, plus school certification, would be eligible for it (a Masters in social work also would be fine).  The district has not posted the position on the ODE website or anywhere else as far as I'm aware. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Jen Holt (school counselor) at jennifer.holt at southernlocal.net.
Sean Kelbley
School counselor, grades 5-8
Southern Local Schools

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University , Athens , OH 45701
Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477