[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: New Graduates Employment Opportunity

Dr. Mona Robinson mrobi28105 at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 16:48:40 EDT 2011

Mona Robinson, PhD, PCC-S, LSW, CRC
Associate Professor, Counselor Education
Rehabilitation and Lancaster Program Coordinator
Ohio University
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
321B McCracken Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 phone (740) 593-0477 fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu
President, National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns