[Counselor_Educ] Two Counselor Education Students Honored at ACA

Middleton, Renee middletr at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 19:30:45 EDT 2011

Fantastic!! Congratulations Natalie and Sanda! We are very proud of your accomplishments :)

Renée

Renée A. Middleton,Ph.D., Professor and Dean
OHIO UNIVERSITY - The best student-centered learning experience in America
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of
  Education and Human Services
McCracken Hall 133
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.coe.ohiou.edu>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
Athens, OH  45701-2979
Office Ph: (740) 593-9449
Office Fax (740) 593-0569
Cell Ph: (740) 591-1704

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBF3C7.F5702500]

Unit for the Preparation of Education Professionals(U-PEP)

** We never know how high we are,
Till we are called to rise;
And then, if we are true to plan,
Our statures touch the skies **