[Counselor_Educ] (no subject)

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 14:26:34 EDT 2011

We must schedule a room each quarter of the academic year that is large enough to accommodate the students taking comprehensive exams plus a proctor. This must be done ahead of time and it is very difficult, if not impossible, to change once it is done. For this reason, we are now requiring that students must sign up for comps the first week of the quarter prior to the quarter in which they will take their comps. The sign-up sheet for comps is on the bulletin in the hall outside the door to 201 McCracken.

Thank you for you attention to this matter.

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services

E-mail: leinbaug at ohio.edu<mailto:leinbaug at ohio.edu>

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity over uniformity, and justice over all.