[Counselor_Educ] ORA Oct 6-7 Student Volunteers needed

Dr. Mona Robinson robinsoh at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 30 10:24:29 EDT 2010

Hello CE students,

There is still time for Ohio University students to volunteer for the annual
Ohio Rehabilitation Association conference. To date, we do not have any OU
students signed up to volunteer. Let's continue the tradition of OU students
being involved as are all the other universities in Ohio. The conference is
being held at the Embassy Suite Hotel at the Columbus Airport this year on Oct
6 (5-7pm) and all day Thurs Oct 7.

If you are interested in professional development here's a great opportunity
to attend the conference and get your registration fees waived for
volunteering. You must contact Vickie Leeming at oravickie at accesstoledo.com by
Oct 3rd to be considered.

Please let me know if you plan to participate. We have several doc students
who will be presenting an ethics session on Wed Oct 6, 5-7pm.

Dr. Robinson

Mona Robinson, Ph.D., PCC, CRC
Associate Professor
Counselor Education
Rehabilitation Counseling and Lancaster Program Coordinator
President-Elect, NAMRC
Ohio University
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Counseling and Higher Education
321B McCracken Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-4461 Office