[Counselor_Educ] FW: Job Announcement- University of Arizona

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 22 13:41:44 EST 2010

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor
Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education

E-mail: leinbaug at ohio.edu

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity over uniformity, and justice over all.