[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: [NAMRC_board] Fwd: From the desk of Beverlee Stafford, Executive Director NRA: Tom Stewart Memorial Fund and Application for Scholarship [2 Attachments]

robinsoh at ohio.edu robinsoh at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 7 05:45:45 EST 2010

Please consider applying for this scholarship. Bill Showman, OU-C master's
student received this award when he went to the conference for the first time
2 years ago. It is a great opportunity to lobby congress on behalf of persons
with disabilities.

----- Forwarded message from lrmcconn805 at comcast.net -----
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 22:18:25 +0000 (UTC)

Note, some funds are available to support some "first timers" attending the
NRA Gov Affairs conference.

Bob