[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: NAMRC 17th Annual National Conference - Call for Proposals

robinsoh at ohio.edu robinsoh at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 25 09:48:27 EST 2010

----- Forwarded message from "S.Robertson" <docrob03 at gmail.com> -----
From: "S.Robertson" <docrob03 at gmail.com>
To: srbrtsn at siu.edu
Subject: NAMRC 17th Annual National Conference - Call for Proposals
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:35:43 -0600

--00504502c7b74c710904805e9c7b

17th ANNUAL NAMRC TRAINING CONFERENCE
JULY 21=9624, 2010  Tropicana Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV

The time is upon us for the 2010 17th Annual National Association of
Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns Conference in Las Vegas, NV!!

Multiculturalism: Changing the Odds, Creating the Future

NAMRC invites submissions of proposals from rehabilitation practitioners,
educators, students, researchers, and clients.

Our registration form is NOW available.
Be sure to hurry to get our Early Bird Registration fees before May 31st!!

NAMRC is also seeking support from our former and NEW conference Sponsors
and Vendors!
This promises to be a fantastic conference and a great way to gain exposure=
.

Updated information regarding the 17th annual conference will be available
on our website at:
http://www.namrc.org/nat-train-conf.htm

We are looking forward to your continued support and participation in this
awesome event!

--00504502c7b74c710904805e9c7b

17th ANNUAL NAMRC TRAINING CONFERENCE<br>JULY 21=9624, 2010=A0 Tropicana La=
Annual National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns Confer=
ence in Las Vegas, NV!!<br>
nvites submissions of proposals from rehabilitation practitioners, educator=
s, students, researchers, and clients. <br><br>Our registration form is NOW=
 available.<br>
Be sure to hurry to get our Early Bird Registration fees before May 31st!!<=
br><br>NAMRC is also seeking support from our former and NEW conference Spo=
nsors and Vendors!<br>This promises to be a fantastic conference and a grea=
t way to gain exposure. <br>
ble on our website at: <br><a href=3D"http://www.namrc.org/nat-train-conf.h=
rd to your continued support and participation in this awesome event!<br>

--00504502c7b74c710904805e9c7b--

----- End forwarded message -----

Mona Robinson, Ph.D., PCC, CRC
Assistant Professor
Rehabilitation Counseling and Chillicothe Program Coordinator
President-Elect, NAMRC
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-4461 Office
740-593-0477 Fax