[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Re: Examining Rehabilitation Counseling Student Comfort on the Topic of Sexuality and Disability

robinsoh at ohio.edu robinsoh at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 14:25:48 EST 2010

----- Forwarded message from Roxanna Pebdani <roxanna.pebdani at gmail.com> -----
From: Roxanna Pebdani <roxanna.pebdani at gmail.com>
To: robinsoh at ohio.edu
Subject: Re: Examining Rehabilitation Counseling Student Comfort on the Topic
	of Sexuality and Disability
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:32:32 -0500

*Dear Dr. Robinson,*

*I am a doctoral student at the University of Maryland, working under the
direction of Dr. Ellen Fabian.  I recently contacted you about the research
I am conducting, a NCRE approved study on the relationship between training
on sexuality and rehabilitation counseling students’ knowledge, comfort and
attitude towards sexuality.  *

*I would greatly appreciate if you would forward this reminder e-mail to
your students as another invitation for them to participate in this
survey.  It will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and
participants have the opportunity to be entered into a lottery to win one of
ten $10 amazon.com gift certificates. The lottery will be drawn on March 1,
2010.*

*If you have any questions, please contact me at Roxanna.pebdani at gmail.com.*

*This research project has obtained permission to gain access to the NCRE
membership for purposes of furthering the mission of the association.*

* *

*I know you receive many research requests, and I truly appreciate your
help,*

*Roxanna Pebdani*

* *

*The survey link is:*

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/189820/87prl

--
Roxy Pebdani M.S., C.R.C.
Doctoral Student in Counselor Education
University of Maryland College Park
3214 Benjamin Building
College Park, MD 20742

----- End forwarded message -----

Mona Robinson, Ph.D., PCC, CRC
Assistant Professor
Rehabilitation Counseling and Chillicothe Program Coordinator
President-Elect, NAMRC
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-4461 Office
740-593-0477 Fax