[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Examining Rehabilitation Counseling Student Comfort on the Topic of Sexuality and Disability

robinsoh at ohio.edu robinsoh at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 2 12:45:10 EST 2010

----- Forwarded message from Roxanna Pebdani <roxanna.pebdani at gmail.com> -----
From: Roxanna Pebdani <roxanna.pebdani at gmail.com>
To: robinsoh at ohio.edu
Subject: Examining Rehabilitation Counseling Student Comfort on the Topic of
	Sexuality and Disability
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:33:19 -0500

Dear Dr. Robinson,

**
*

I am a doctoral student at the University of Maryland, working under the
direction of Dr. Ellen Fabian.  I am currently conducting a NCRE approved
study on the relationship between training on sexuality and rehabilitation
counseling students’ knowledge, comfort and attitude towards sexuality.  I
would greatly appreciate if you would forward this e-mail to your students
as an invitation for them to participate in this survey.  It will take
approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and participants have the
opportunity to be entered into a lottery to win one of ten $10 amazon.com gift
certificates. The lottery will be drawn on March 1, 2010.

If you have any questions, please contact me at Roxanna.pebdani at gmail.com.

This research project has obtained permission to gain access to the NCRE
membership for purposes of furthering the mission of the association.

I know you receive many research requests, and I truly appreciate your help,

Roxanna Pebdani

The survey link is:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/189820/87prl

--
Roxy Pebdani M.S., C.R.C.
Doctoral Student in Counselor Education

*

----- End forwarded message -----

Mona Robinson, Ph.D., PCC, CRC
Assistant Professor
Rehabilitation Counseling and Chillicothe Program Coordinator
President-Elect, NAMRC
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-4461 Office
740-593-0477 Fax