[Counselor_Educ] FW: Career Fair Info for Academic/Student Org Contacts (fwd)

Tracy Leinbaugh leinbaug at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 18 14:43:22 EDT 2009

It's time for the annual Fall Career & Internship Fair!  Students will have
the opportunity to meet employers from around the country who will be
available to speak with students regarding full-time employment,
internships, co-ops, and seasonal positions.

What: Fall Career & Internship Fair

When: Tuesday, October 6th

Time: 10 A.M. – 3 P.M.

Where: Baker Center Ballroom

All students welcome!

Students should bring their student ID and copies of their résumés.

Professional Dress is necessary.

No pre-registration required.

As we have in the past, we have invited all employers to stay the day after
the career fair to interview any students they may have chosen.  More
information and a complete list of employers attending can be found by
logging onto Bobcat CareerLink on our website: www.ohio.edu/careers.

Resume Blitz

Wednesday September 30th

10:00am-3:00pm 4th Floor of Baker

Stop by to have your resume reviewed before the career fair!

Career Fair or Bust!

Prepare for the Career Fair and learn how to interact with employers!
Students can learn what happens before, during, and after career fairs. All
Workshops are held in 503 Baker University Center

September 30, 2009 from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
October 1, 2009 from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Kristine Hoke

Assistant Director

Office of Career Services
Ohio University
533 Baker University Center
Athens, OH 45701

O: 740.593.2909
F: 740.593.1393

www.ohio.edu/careers

The Division of Student Affairs
Creating Community, Cultivating Leaders

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor
Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education

E-mail: leinbaug at ohio.edu

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over
oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over
advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity
over uniformity, and justice over all.