[Counselor_Educ] FW: [-NCRE Members List-] Fwd: CRCC Press Release

Tracy Leinbaugh leinbaug at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 11:20:12 EDT 2009

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S

Associate Professor

Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education

E-mail: leinbaug at ohio.edu

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over
oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over
advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity
over uniformity, and justice over all.

  _____