[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Fw: ACA UPDATE: House Passes Health Care Bill, Including Medicare Coverage of Counselors

robinsoh at ohio.edu robinsoh at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 10 17:12:57 EST 2009

----- Forwarded message from jean underfer-babalis
<jean_underferbabalis at YAHOO.COM> -----
From: jean underfer-babalis <jean_underferbabalis at YAHOO.COM>
To: OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU
Subject: Fw: ACA UPDATE: House Passes Health Care Bill, Including Medicare
Coverage of Counselors
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:38:17 -0800

After many years of trying to get professional counselors included as
providers on medicare with a house bill, it has succeeded!

This is an awesome event. Now it needs to pass in the Senate. We have had such
a bill in the senate pass; however, let us not take anything for granted.
Please contact our Senators Voinavich and Brown.

Please read the information below.

Peace and all good,
jean underfer-babalis
 "I believe the world is plotting to do me good today, and I can't wait to
see what happens," Jack Canfield, Author