[Counselor_Educ] Summer Job Fair

Marissa Mizer mizerm at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 11:11:49 EST 2009

Here is a message from Greg Bright about the Summer Job Fair (Feb. 26th):

From: Greg Bright <gb144405 at ohio.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:31:16
To: <chisigmaiota at ohio.edu>
Subject: Summer Job Fair

Good Afternoon,

I am currently working, via the office of financial aid, on the Summer Job
Fair which will be taking place on the 26th of February this next week. I
have been instructed to ask all of the Greek organizations to make this
event be known to all of their students. I have attached a couple fliers
for you to put up in your buildings. It is a great opportunity for your
students to find fun, unique work experiences that can help them save a lot
of money over the summer. Employers from the past have included places like
the Columbus Zoo and Cedar Point. If you would help me out by passing this
information on to all of your students before this next Thursday, I would
greatly appreciate it, and I am sure they would to.

Thank you very much and feel free to let me know if you have any questions
at all.

Best Regards,

Gregory A. Bright
Office of Student Financial Aid