[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: [-NCRE Members List-] 2009 TylenolR Scholarships

robinsoh at ohio.edu robinsoh at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 1 13:06:44 EDT 2009

----- Forwarded message from Satinder Atwal <satwal at csufresno.edu> -----
From: Satinder Atwal <satwal at csufresno.edu>
To: ncre-members at rehabeducators.org
Subject: [-NCRE Members List-] 2009 TylenolR Scholarships
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:46:40 -0700

Courtesy of Charlene M. Kampfe.  Please read posted information below.
GO TO www.tylenol.com/scholarship FOR DETAILS
2009 Tylenol® Scholarship- Building a better future

As a company dedicated to helping people feel better, we're proud to support
the future of healthcare with our annual TYLENOL® Scholarship program. Now in
its 17th year, the program helps students who are pursuing careers in the
healthcare, life sciences, or related fields manage the rising costs of
education.

This year, we'll be awarding $250,000 in scholarships based on leadership
qualities and academic performance, including ten $10,000 and thirty $5,000
grants.
Additional scholarship details:
Scholarships awarded to students pursuing healthcare-related education at an
accredited institution.
Ten students will be awarded $10,000 scholarships. Thirty students will
receive $5,000 grants.
Applications must be received by May 15, 2009. Winners will be selected by
July 15, 2009. Funds delivered by August 2009.

Ms. Satinder Atwal
NCRE Office Coordinator
5005 N. Maple Ave. ED 3
Fresno, Ca 93740
Office 1-559-906-0787
Fax 1-559-278-0492
www.rehabeducators.org

CHANGING THE FACE OF HUMAN SERVICE

----- End forwarded message -----

Mona Robinson, Ph.D., PC, CRC
Assistant Professor
Rehabilitation Counseling and Chillicothe Program Coordinator
President-Elect, NAMRC
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-4461 Office
740-593-0477 Fax