[Compedsouth] classes for spring

Dave Moore mooredavidrichard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:22:15 EDT 2009

This spring students in the Southern cohort will be taking
EDCT 636  Media and the Young Adult   217B Sat  8:30 to 12:30 (Akyeampong)
EDCT 605 Assessing and Evaluating Technology Use in School Settings Sat
1:30-5:30 (Franklin)

As you have noticed, these courses are not in the system yet. It is not an
exaggeration to say that I have tried to expedited this process everyday for
the last month. Unfortunately, I have not been successful. Nonetheless, I am
confident that eventually we will overcome the bureaucracy. Classes start
the morning of April 4th. We'll get everyone registered one way or another.
-drm <Compedsouth at listserv.ohio.edu>

--
David Richard Moore
Associate Professor