[Classclimate-users] Class Climate Maintenance December 17

Donaldson, Michelle donaldso at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 16 11:31:35 EST 2020

Hello again,

I have had several people reach out to me directly to ask to be removed from this list.  Unfortunately, I cannot remove anyone, as each person will need to unsubscribe themselves.  So I thought it might be valuable to share with the group the unsubscribe information.  You can unsubscribe here: http://listserv.ohio.edu/mailman/listinfo/classclimate-users

Thanks,

Michelle