[Classclimate-users] adding a recipient after the fact

Harmon, Jan harmonj at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 11 17:17:50 EST 2020

Carolyn,

If no one else has responded yet, if you want to call me in the morning I can walk you through it.

*         Basically you go into the class itself (from the subunit to the person to the class)

*         Hit the edit course (yellow pencil)

*         Administrate participants

*         Add

*         Search the name and then save it

*         Then I go to display surveys and click the survey you added the person to

*         (Here it should show there is 1 out of X number of passwords available

*         Then tell the system to generate another password

*         Then I go in and force a reminder email to the person I just added

(The last steps are a bit fuzzy as I can't see exactly what the screen shows.)
Call me if you want to.

Best,
Jan

Jan Harmon