[Classclimate-users] Survey correction

Dael, Lisa dael at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 11 11:26:13 EST 2019

Drew:

After grades are submitted and I am sending compete evaluations results to faculty, I send a separate email to faculty to let them know a student contacted me (without revealing their name) and that one evaluation will have low marks in error.  The faculty member can keep the note in their file in case they are ever questioned during promotion and tenure about the issue.

We started reminding students in the email announcement they get with their evaluation that they need to be careful about which course they are evaluating because we do not delete mistakes and resend a new survey.  That has helped decrease errors.

Lisa