[Classclimate-users] Updates

Dael, Lisa dael at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 25 11:57:11 EST 2019

Is Class Climate repaired so we can deploy evaluations now? I haven't heard anything since Friday on the status.

Lisa
OHIO UNIVERSITY
Curriculum & Technology Center
Lisa S. Dael, MLS, CPP
Assistant Director, Online and Outreach Programs
McCracken Hall 225D
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.9925