[Classclimate-users] "too many recipients"?

Khurshid, Carolyn khurshid at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 25 14:18:11 EDT 2019

I got this message in CC:

Too many recipients. There are not enough PSWDs for this course because the number of PSWD recipients exceeds the number of participants defined for this course. Some recipients have been moved to "Incorrect Addresses".

And therefore one of our professors didn't get any returns on his evals!  "Some" recipients weren't removed, they all apparently were and nothing went out.  This has never happened before.

I checked and the scheduled tasks seem to be okay, in fact, I am pretty sure these 2 evals were part of the large batch I did so I don't think the error was mine.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,
Carolyn

Carolyn Khurshid
Dept Administrator
Chemistry & Biochemistry
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.9882[cid:5263DEF9-D7E0-40C7-9AC6-2F474025770B]