[Classclimate-users] Class Climate: Training Opportunities & Listserv Housekeeping

Ohio University Evaluation System classclimate at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 8 12:05:26 EDT 2018

Dear Class Climate Users,

Scantron has really improved their (free!) online training webinars, so I wanted to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to check them out.  The webinars are in a more manageable and streamlined format (only 1 hour--no more 4-hour sessions!) and offer a wider variety of topics.  Plus, they are now recorded, so even if you miss one, you can watch (or re-watch) when you have some time.  The list of upcoming webinars, along with descriptions and registration links, is here:

http://www.scantron.com/support/training-self-help/training/courses/class-climate-webinars

Previously recorded webinars are available on the “Extras” page in Class Climate (“Training Video Library” tab, “Webinars” button).

In addition to sharing the new webinar format, I wanted to provide a refresher on managing your subscription to the listserv (including unsubscribing).  The listserv management page is here:

If you want to make changes and don’t remember your password, let me know (please reply to classclimate at ohio.edu<mailto:classclimate at ohio.edu>, not the listserv).

Thanks,
Megan Myers
Applications Support Analyst
Office of Information Technology,
Ohio University
Gadbau-m at ohio.edu<mailto:Gadbau-m at ohio.edu>
740.593.1222

--
Class Climate
Ohio University Course Evaluation System