[Classclimate-users] Scheduled Task Email Content

Harden, Aaron harden at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 11 12:42:26 EDT 2018

  1.  Click the “Questionnaires” link at the top.
  2.  Choose the questionnaire from the list.
  3.  Go the section “Advanced settings” and choose the “Text Templates” from the dropdown then click “Edit”

The tag you are looking for is [TASK_SURVEY_CLOSE_DATE]

Thanks / Aaron

Aaron Harden, BFA, '08

Manager of Digital Channels

Stocker Center 187

1 Ohio University

Athens OH 45701-2979

T: 740.597.3268

harden at ohio.edu<mailto:harden at ohio.edu>

[iversity]

Russ College of Engineering and Technology

[iversity]

www.ohio.edu/engineering<https://www.ohio.edu/engineering>

www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering<https://www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering>

www.twitter.com/russcollege<https://www.twitter.com/russcollege>