[Classclimate-users] class climate upgrade

Burke, Judy burkej1 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 9 13:26:10 EDT 2015

All -
The vendor has requested that we make a schedule change for the Class Climate upgrade which was scheduled for 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm today.
He has asked if we can perform the upgrade beginning at 2:00 pm today - and plan to complete it by 4:00 pm today.

IF that time frame WILL NOT work for you, please let me know.  Any evaluations that are scheduled to run today between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm will need to be re-scheduled.

If I do not hear from any customer that this will cause a serious issue, then I will modify the time for today's upgrade to 2:00 pm.  I will let you know prior to starting the upgrade and once again when it is complete.

Thank you,

Judy

Judith (Judy) Burke
Ohio Information Technology