[Classclimate-users] Class Climate evaluation system OUTAGE today

Burke, Judy burkej1 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 12:53:04 EDT 2015

?We are happy to let you know that we have completed the necessary work on the Class Climate system and its server, and the application is available again.  We believe that we have addressed all the issues, but if you encounter an error, please create a screen capture of the error and forward it to Laura or I (pattonl at ohio<mailto:pattonl at ohio> or burkej1 at ohio<mailto:burkej1 at ohio>) so that we can troubleshoot it right away.

Please verify that the surveys that you created and scheduled for this semester are valid and complete. While we did not delete any data, just to be safe you'll want to verify.

thanks again for your patience!

Hope the rest of your semester goes smoothly!

Judy

Judy Burke
OIT
385 HDL