[Classclimate-users] When will class information be in the system?

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 4 10:57:25 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I was wondering when the classes will be pulled into the evaluation process.  I was hoping to get this all done today in the quiet but there aren't any spring classes listed for my area.
The highlighted area below is from a handout explaining when the course data would be loaded.
I thought that the course ending date would be the last day of classes, is it the end of finals??

Full-semester courses (spring, fall and full summer): Course data is loaded 28 days before the course ending date.

Barbara Fiocchi
OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Theater Division