[Classclimate-users] too many recipients

Dael, Lisa dael at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 25 10:37:35 EST 2014

Barb:

Usually that happens when the number of e-mails don't match.  I've only had it happen when there were too many e-mails.  That's usually that it's happening because there are too few.  I would suggest comparing the e-mails between the Faculty & Advising Center with what's in Class Climate and get them to match.

Lisa

OHIO UNIVERSITY
Lisa S. Dael
Online Programs Assistant
Curriculum & Technology Center
McCracken Hall 215A
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.9925
dael at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/> * www.ohio.edu/education<http://www.ohio.edu/education>
www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege<http://www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>
www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS<http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>
www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>
www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>

The best student-centered learning experience
in America