[Classclimate-users] "Password already used"...?

Bennett, Ann bennetta at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 13 12:03:31 EDT 2014

Thank you!
Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: classclimate-users-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [mailto:classclimate-users-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Ostermann, Shawn
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:10 AM
To: ClassClimate Users
Cc: Ostermann, Shawn
Subject: Re: [Classclimate-users] "Password already used"...?

I haven't heard of this happening before.   I would assume that one of 3 things happened:

1) She already filled it out and forgot about it
2) She forwarded the email that she got to a friend in the class because that person lost theirs, and so it was already used by the second student
3) She lost hers and was trying to use the email from a friend to do the evaluation

Shawn