[Classclimate-users] primary and secondary instructors

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 10 09:39:22 EST 2014

Hello all, I am searching for some information
Is it possible to send separate evaluations to students for a primary and secondary instructor?  Through the system, it looks like the only way to do this is to manually add another 'version' of the class for another instructor.
For example if Sue Sims (primary) and Bill Dobs (secondary) are teaching Thar 4315;
Class Climate will automatically pull Sue Sims in as the instructor, in order to add Bill Dobs I could manually add Thar 4315A and attach Bill Dobs and the class information to that?

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

The 39 Steps by Patrick Barlow from the movie by Alfred Hitchcock
Directed by Dennis Delaney
When a man with a boring life meets a woman who says she's a spy, murder ensues. Soon a mysterious organization called "The 39 Steps" is hot on the trail in a nationwide hunt for the killer. This unforgettable evening of virtuoso performances and inventive stagecraft is equal parts Hitchcock masterpiece, English spy novel, and Monty Python sketch comedy.
February 19-22 (matinee and evening show on 22nd), 25-27
Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater Kantner Hall
Show starts at 8:00pm