[Classclimate-users] Students not getting surveys

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 11 08:57:05 EST 2013

Marlene Shostak and I have both encountered some cases in our fall course evals where some students enrolled in a course never received an evaluation survey for the course. Has anyone else gotten emails from students or instructors about this? I'm trying to figure out if maybe some of the course data coming from the Registrar somehow omitted some student emails from a course. Let us know.

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
(740) 593-1433