[Classclimate-users] Handouts for tomorrow

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 4 13:33:13 EST 2013

Class Climate users,
Attached are three handouts I'll be going referring to at tomorrow's session on Class Climate tips and best practices. Please print them out and bring copies with you. I've circulated versions of a couple of them before to this group, but all of them have been updated to reflect new menus in our latest version of the software.

Most of you have indicated that you're specifically interested in learning more about reporting results in Class Climate. I must confessed that I've only scratched the surface on the reporting functions. I'm hoping Tom Scanlon, Jill Bateman, Shawn Ostermann or someone else might be able to offer you some tips there. Also, Scantron has some very good Webinars that you can tune into to learn more about reporting.

See you tomorrow at 1 p.m. In 175 HDL Center.

-- Jody

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
(740) 593-1433