[Classclimate-users] Class Climate: Group Work Session

Shostak, Marlene shostakm at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 21 11:10:01 EST 2013

I'd be interested!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marlene Shostak
Department Administrator
School of Visual Communication
Seigfred Hall 301
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
T:  740-597-1332
F:  740-593-0190
<www.viscom.ohiou.edu>
<shostakm at ohio.edu>

From: <Gadbau-Myers>, Megan <gadbau-m at ohio.edu<mailto:gadbau-m at ohio.edu>>
Date: Thu, Nov 21, 2013 9:39 AM
To: Class Climate Users Listerv <classclimate-users at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:classclimate-users at listserv.ohio.edu>>
Subject: [Classclimate-users] Class Climate: Group Work Session

Good Morning,

I've received a few inquiries about the possibility of organizing a group session for Class Climate admins to work through the evaluation process together in order to share knowledge from experience and to troubleshoot issues.  The group could work on actual evaluations for live courses or we could set up a testing situation, whatever the group prefers and timing allows.
I'm happy to lead the arrangement of an event like this, but in order to find a suitable location, I need to gauge interest.  Who would want to attend a group work session?  You can reply to the listserv or to me directly if you prefer.

Thanks,
Megan

--
Megan Gadbau-Myers