[Classclimate-users] FW: Help for fall semester

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 19 15:09:47 EST 2013

Barbara,
I have this problem with some of my online nursing courses, but its because Nursing enters several instructor names for each course for administrative purposes. Class Climate right now can only accept one instructor per course, so it picks the instructor on the list of multiples who has the lowest employee ID number and designates them as the instructor of record.

I'd recommending checking to see if your courses match up with the right instructor name.

Jody

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
(740) 593-1433