[Classclimate-users] Fall 2013-14

Carpenter, Paula carpenp1 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 22 11:06:56 EDT 2013

I'm not finding MDIA either. I do find it a big confusing that I see Fall 13-14, Fall A, Fall B.
Paula

Paula M. French Carpenter
Administrative Coordinator
School of Media Arts & Studies
9 S. College Street
197A RTVC
Athens, Ohio 45701
Phone: 740-593-4861
Fax 740-593-9184

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.