[Classclimate-users] Question re editing survey

Bartlett, Loretta bartlel2 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 11 15:22:21 EDT 2013

O.k.

Thank you,
Loretta

From: classclimate-users-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [mailto:classclimate-users-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Grenert, Joseph
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 3:21 PM
To: Users of the Scantron ClassClimate survey tool
Subject: Re: [Classclimate-users] Question re editing survey

When that's happened to me in the past, I've deleted the survey and re-created it. I don't know of another way, though there may be one.

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
Ohio University College of Health Sciences and Professions
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433
grenert at ohio.edu<mailto:grenert at ohio.edu>