[Classclimate-users] (no subject)

Scanlan, Thomas scanlant at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 4 14:35:26 EDT 2013

I think this is a great idea, but I think we should wait a week or so to start to talk about this.  There is a meeting of interested Deans next week, and it is my hope that this group will be unanimous in their support for some sort of centralized ownership of this piece of software.  If that does indeed come to pass, then any workshops would be most likely be run by a person in OIT.  (or at least that's my hope.)

Stay tuned,
Tom

Thomas Scanlan, Ph D.
Associate Dean