[Classclimate-users] We need to meet

Harmon, Janelle harmonj at ohio.edu
Wed May 15 15:01:29 EDT 2013

Thursday works better for me.
Jan Harmon

From: classclimate-users-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [mailto:classclimate-users-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Grenert, Joseph
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:31 PM
To: Users of the Scantron ClassClimate survey tool (classclimate-users at listserv.ohio.edu)
Subject: [Classclimate-users] We need to meet

Class Climate users,
Jill Bateman and I had a productive meeting today with some folks from OIT and the Registrar's Office about some issues we've all been encountering in Class Climate, such as allowing for multiple instructors for a course. We made some progress today, but we need to get some feedback from you on the proposed solutions we came up with.

So we'd like to meet with as many of you as possible next week at one of two times below. Please respond to this email and let me know your preference by the end of the day tomorrow so I can confirm the time that works best for the majority. If both times work for you, let me know that too. We'll meet in E303 Grover Center. Thanks.

Two meeting options:
Thursday, May 23, 2 to 3 p.m.
Friday, May 24, 9 to 10 a.m.

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
Ohio University College of Health Sciences and Professions
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433
grenert at ohio.edu<mailto:grenert at ohio.edu>