[Classclimate-users] FW: Class Climate Advance Topic Webinars for May, June and July

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Tue May 14 13:53:24 EDT 2013

Lisa,
Haven't encountered this one. I'd just go ahead and set up another survey, but this time, when you're looking at the "time control" screen that lets you set up when it starts and ends, verify that there are email recipients in the "recipients" area of the screen.

Jody

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
Ohio University College of Health Sciences and Professions
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433
grenert at ohio.edu