[Classclimate-users] importing cdv files into Class Climate (tip for Mac users)

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 15 11:40:23 EDT 2013

On Apr 11, 2013, at 11:30 AM, "Scanlan, Thomas" <scanlant at ohio.edu> wrote:

> But this morning Jill told me that a csv file generated on a Mac would not work.  I then opened that file on a PC, and in a few minutes, I was done.

Just FYI for Mac users.  You _CAN_ generate Mac CSV files that you can import into ClassClimate, but you need to save them differently.  In my experience, if you do a "Save As" instead, and save them in the format:

	Windows Comma Separated (.csv)

then the resulting files can be imported into ClassClimate.

Shawn