[Classclimate-users] Some of my surveys show the course name, some do not?

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 10 09:58:56 EDT 2013

Ann,
I'd have to see your survey to see what's up with this.

All,
Some of these issues you're having are probably not things that we need to decide as a group, just problems you're encountering that probably can be answered easily by somebody with more experience on the system. I'm going to collect a list of these issues as best I can, but I'll probably put them in a category like "user education and training," which we all need more of.

Jody

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
Ohio University College of Health Sciences and Professions
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433
grenert at ohio.edu