[Classclimate-users] Can't generate an eval for course with multiple instructors

Dewey, Jamie deweyj at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 10 08:56:26 EDT 2013

I have a number of courses with multiple instructors and it would be great to not have to use alternative mthods for them.

Jamie
-----
Jamie M. Dewey
Administrative Associate
Department of Classics & World Religions
Ping Institute Workshop Coordinator
Arts & Sciences Scholars Program Support
210 Ellis Hall
740.597.2100 Phone