[Classclimate-users] Academic periods in Class Climate

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 25 12:32:29 EDT 2013

I think the 5.1 version of Class Climate has an easy way to do that, from what I saw in a recent Web demo. We're on 5.0 now, though. I've put in a request for an upgrade, but I don't know when Jay plans to do that.

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
Ohio University College of Health Sciences and Professions
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433
grenert at ohio.edu