[Classclimate-users] Spring 2013 Data Load into class climate

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 14:28:32 EST 2013

Judy,
I'm trying to set up surveys to go out next week for our 5-week-duration online nursing courses, and no student emails are showing up in the "Recipient" field for the surveys. The red circle in the screenshot should show a list of student emails. We had the same problem last semester with these courses. Should I put in a "Footprints" request for fixing this? I'm copying Jay Beam here as well, since he troubleshot this last time.

Jody

[cid:image001.png at 01CE02E3.E8D9E970][cid:image002.jpg at 01CE02E3.E8D9E970]

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
Ohio University College of Health Sciences and Professions
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433
grenert at ohio.edu