[Classclimate-users] Is it possible to print summaries?

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 11 10:45:33 EST 2013

The instructions I sent also include a section on how to pull PDF summaries for instructors and subunits and an entire college, which can then be printed on paper if desired. However, I find no need to print paper versions. I just keep the summaries in a PC folder for reference when needed.

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
Ohio University College of Health Sciences and Professions
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433
grenert at ohio.edu