[Classclimate-users] Reporting survey results in Class Climate.docx

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 17 12:10:50 EST 2012

Class Climate users,
Those of you who are new to the system will probably find the attached instructions useful for distributing course evaluation results. This is the tried-and-true process I've been using in the College of Health Sciences and Professions since we started using Class Climate in January.
It covers:

*         Sending mass emails to instructors containing their results.

*         Creating a summary report for each school subunit and the entire college, which can be burned onto a DVD and distributed to those offices.

*         Resending an individual instructor's results, in the event that they misplaced them.

-- Jody